Train Like A Beast-Maximum Muscle Growth-Leg Day
Leg Day Training Tips
Want to stimulate beast sized muscle growth in your legs?
The biggest mistake people make with legs is they use too much weight and don’t get much range of motion with reps due to that. You see them doing five or six half-reps with 405 in the squat or with all the plates the leg press can hold, when they should use half that weight and do 10-15 full reps.
On leg day, a few warms ups would be either plenty of leg extensions to get the blood flowing around the knees and pump the quads up. Also riding a stationary bike at a good pace for 5 minutes is a good idea as well. Adding a muscle building supplement will help with strength and recovery. Increasing muscle mass and increase muscle pumps as well.
- Squats 4 X 12
- Leg Press or Hack Squats 4 X 12-15
- Vertical Leg Press 4 X 12
- Leg Extensions 4 X 12-15
- Dumbbell Walking Lunges 3-4 sets of 10-15 steps per leg
- Seated Leg Curls 4 X 12
- Lying Leg Curls 4 X 12
- Standing One-Leg Curls 4 X 10-12
- Good Mornings or Stiff-leg Deadlifts 3 X 10-12
- Glute Kickback Machine 4 X 12
Every Other Day-Calves
- Standing Calf Raises 8 sets of 10-15 reps (increasing weight)
- Seated Calf Raises 6 sets of 8-12 reps (increasing weight)